Gaëlle-Anne de Labriolle joined the firm in 2003 and has been a partner since 2016.
She advises and represents French and foreign companies, notably German, concerning their real estate and environmental problems. Over a number of years she has developed significant experience in commercial leases with respect to all types of assets, in particular in the creation, management and closing of boutique networks. Her areas of practice also cover the law of real estate promotion and construction, urban planning law and environmental law.
- Master’s degree in French and German Law from the University of Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, option Business Law and Corporate Taxation
- M. in German Law from the University of Cologne
- Comparative Law Diploma from the Institut de droit comparé [Institute of Comparative Law] of the University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas
- Diplôme d’Etudes Approfondies (DEA) in Community and European Law from the University of Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne
- Master II (professional) in Real Estate Law and Construction from the University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas
- Paris Bar: 2003
- AJEDIM-ASSAS (Association des Juristes et Etudiants en Droit Immobilier de Paris II [Association of Real Estate Lawyers and Students of Paris II])
- JPC (Association of Lawyers Paris-Cologne)