Michael Hertslet was the founding partner of the HWH firm in 1988.
With his vast knowledge of the French and German economic fabrics and legal environments, Michael Hertslet developed his activities with a strong focus on French-German relations. Rechtsanwalt admitted to the Munich Bar and attorney with the Paris Bar, Michael Hertslet places his vast experience at the service of German companies at the time of their establishment in France. He assists French and German companies in M&A and restructurings.
- Law studies at the University of Heidelberg and Munich
- Doctorate in Law awarded by the University of Mannheim
- Munich Bar: 1976
- Paris Bar: 1986
- Deutscher Anwaltverein (DAV)
- Advonet – Network of Lawyers
- Rechtliche Aspekte bei dem Bau einer Photovoltaikanlage in Frankreich, Agrar- und Umweltrecht 11/2010 (with Morgane Masliah)
- Commentary on French competition law in the German commentary “Frankfurter Kommentar” since 1989
- Member of the board of directors of “Metro Holding France” since 1999