- Incorporation of foreign companies in France
- Shareholders’ agreements
- Legal secretariat
Bolstered by the experience of its lawyers and their ability to work in an international environment, more particularly in connection with the firm’s special relations with German clients, the firm’s Corporate team assists companies of various origins, both on a daily basis and at all stages of their development: investment strategy, external growth transactions and restructuring.
The firm also has recognized know how in equity transactions and assists its clients in all matters related to merger control.
The team was distinguished by “Décideurs” in 2015 in the “reputed practice” category in “Transactions up to 75 M€”.
- Due diligence
- Drafting of contracts
- Joint-ventures, cross-border transactions
- Advice at all stages of the proceeding
- Merger notifications
- Relations with competition authorities
- Analysis of the difficulties and advice
- Negotiation of restructuring plans
- Ad hoc mandate and conciliation
- Safeguarding, judicial reorganization and liquidation