- Prior searches and filings
- Oppositions, actions for invalidity before the Offices
- Fight against infringement, customs procedures
- Civil and commercial litigation (confiscation of infringing goods, interim prohibition, actions on the merits, fixed dates, etc.)
- Criminal litigation
The Intellectual Property team advises major international groups and their subsidiaries as well as French companies concerning the protection and defense of their intangible assets.
It principally acts in the fields of trademark law, copyright law, drawings and models, using a global and strategic approach spanning the acquisition of intellectual property rights to their protection before all French and European courts and offices.
The team has developed a specific and recognized know how in procedures at the European level, as well as in complex matters such as, for example, the imitation of perfume brands by concordance tables.
It is also very active in the areas of unfair competition and free riding.
The experience of hw&h’s lawyers, their creativity, their technical excellence and their commitment guarantee clients enhanced efficiency in the handling of their cases, including in an international context.
Sectors of activities:
- Luxury ready-to-wear
The team was ranked «Highly recommended» in the category “Brand, Drawing, Design” and in the category «Luxury and Fashion» in the 2015 Leaders league ranking.
It is now ranked “Excellent” in the categories “Trademark litigation” as well as “Luxury and Fashion” in the Leaders League ranking for 2016.
Intellectual property team
- Contracts (assignments of rights, licenses, co-existence agreements)