- Protection of software and databases
- Negotiation and drafting of IT contracts (development, SaaS, outsourcing, TSA, etc.)
- IT litigation
Technologies & Data
The team uses its multidisciplinary skills to assist companies with varied profiles, including large French, German and international groups as well as start-ups in the tech sector, in meeting their current and future digital challenges.
Using a global and strategic approach, the team prides itself on its responsiveness and efficiency in a context of constant technological and legal changes. The team offers a complete range of services, from the protection and compliance of digital activities and assets to assistance in their development and crisis management. It also offers support in understanding the challenges and risks inherent in new digital products and services, such as IoT, AI or NFT.
The team can also rely on the expertise of other hw&h departments to cover all legal fields applied to the digital environment.
• Machine tools
• Digital services
The team created in 2022 has been included in the 2023 Leaders League magazine rankings in the “Internet Law”, “Personal Data Law” and “Telecommunications Law” categories under the “Reputable Practice” designation.
Technologies & Data team
- GDPR compliance assessment
- GDPR compliance (compliance documentation, information, training, international data transfer, etc.)
- Outsourced DPO services
- Assistance in case of cyber-attacks or CNIL inspections
- Protection of non-personal data
- Compliance assessment
- Drafting of contractual documentation (GTC, TOS, TOU, etc.)
- Drafting and negotiation of contracts with service providers (host, payment solution, delivery solution, agencies, etc.)
- Protection and litigation of domain names
- Fight against illegal content
- Conformity assessment of digital products or services (blockchain, connected objects, NFT, etc.)
- Drafting and negotiation of contracts for the development or commercialization of digital products or services (general conditions, assignment/licensing, escrow, etc.)