- Negotiation and drafting of commercial leases for all types of property
- Legal audits of commercial leases in connection with acquisitions or sales
- Negotiation and drafting of contracts for the disposal of leasehold rights and on-going businesses and related litigation
- Negotiation and drafting of other leasing agreements
- Litigation involving commercial leases
Real estate law and environment
The team both advises and litigates on behalf of a French and foreign clientele, and more particularly a German clientele, of land owners, investors, and private contracting authorities, lessors and users.
More notably, the practice area involves real estate promotion, construction and commercial leases. In this last field, the team has acquired a significant experience in the creation, management and closure of boutique networks.
The team also works in the field of industrial environment and more particularly in classified installations and waste law, especially within the frame of acquisitions or transfers of plants.
Real estate law and environment team
- Assistance in connection with the acquisition or sale of real estate assets, legal audits in connection with the conclusion of sales agreements
- Negotiation and drafting of contracts in connection with real estate transactions (sales and construction)
- Urban planning authorizations and commercial urban planning
- Advice and litigation before civil and administrative courts (expropriation and urban and commercial right of pre-emption)
- Classified installations for the protection of the environment (CIPE), polluted sites and soil
- Sale and acquisition of industrial sites
- Operation and termination of activity, restoration of sites
- Administrative and judicial litigation
- Environmental legal audits